Alice Wells was recently involved in Integrative Breathwork: A Powerful Doorway For Embodied Love, Wisdom, and Presence – a workshop facilitated by Jessica Dibb and other Inspiration trained Breathworkers held in New York City.
Over the past forty years there has been an expansive surge in the blending of ancient breathing techniques for health and awareness with contemporary therapeutic practices, and processes for Spiritual Awakening. Integrative Breathing has emerged as a unique potent tool for cultivating optimal physical, emotional, cognitive, and spiritual growth and well-being.
In this workshop participants will be guided in an Integrative Breathwork session that can access non-ordinary states of consciousness to hear and integrate the presence, intelligence, awareness and love that is arising from their bodies, hearts, minds and spirits.
Each person’s process of self-discovery is unique. Here are examples of experiences that can occur:
- reducing tension and anxiety in the body
- promoting optimal wellness through enhanced breathing, thus supporting the immune system and all cells in the body
- healing from the past, from conception onward
- becoming aware of and releasing wounds or defensive structures
- nourishing and developing our greatest gifts
- opening our hearts to ourselves, others and all life
- accessing boundless states and spaciousness
- attuning to universal/archetypal/Divine energies
- developing embodied love, wisdom and presence
- connecting more deeply with one's spiritual experiences of life - whatever it is that is larger than our individual self and connects us all.
JESSICA DIBB is the founding Spiritual Director of Inspiration Consciousness School and Community, Co-director of the Global Breathwork Professional Alliance, and founder of the Unified Global Breath Field and Breath Immersion: From Science to Samadhi Conferences. She designs and facilitates unique workshops, classes, and on-going trainings grounded in a highly integrated model of psycho-spiritual healing and development to support self-actualization.